From the 80's..either ozzy or axl ..steven tyler ain't half bad either.
Then who is?? Only ones I can think of are Jon Bon Jovi and Axl Rose
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
From the 80's..either ozzy or axl ..steven tyler ain't half bad either.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
speakin of 80s leadmen, noone has mentioned two of the biggest of the 80s, Paul Snyder and Bret Michaels.
yeah paul synder is a joke these days, but I thought Twisted Sister had a few good tracks, and Poison's timeless classic "talk dirty to me" is in my top 10 on my ipod.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Dee snyder just had a good gimmick...and bret michaels always struck me as a poser.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
what about the guy from Cinderella or whatever they called themselves?? And Vince from Motley Crue??
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
Tom Keifer thas the fella from Cinderella, I feel they were the best "hair metal" band, they have great songs man, they shouldnt have worried about the look, Bad Seemstriess Blues is the best song.
What about Stephen Pearcy from Ratt??
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
Bon Scott, Serj Tankian, Jonathan Davis, James Hetfield, Zakk Wylde, DLR, etc.
Layne Staley alice in chains. Ozzy was good back in the day for Sabbath. Phil Anselmo for Pantera and Kurt Cobain for Nirvana was good. Took me long to to like there music tho. Brian Johnson of AC/DC would have to be at the top or top 3. Bon scott wasnt bad either
Had to ad Freddy Mercury he had some pipes
GO VOLS
What about Cindy's "Don't Close Your Eyes"? I liked it pretty well also. Or perhaps I'm more confused than I thought.
Bookmarks